What does your monthly donation do?
- $25 per month provides support to 5 individuals who need prescription or other health assistance not covered by insurance.
- $50 per month assists 3 individuals with transportation to help them get to work, appointments, and partner agencies.
- $250 per month assists 1 family with rent, utilities, and other housing costs needed to help them get back on their feet.
YOU can make a positive impact with a monthly gift as little as $10. For just $0.33 cents per day, you can provide 3 individuals with healthy, monthly groceries from our client-choice food pantry.
Did you know?
- 7hills is a local nonprofit that has served individuals across Northwest Arkansas for nearly 20 years, and your contribution stays in our community to support our neighbors in need.
- We provide basic needs and resources to over 512 individuals every month at our Day Center, and offer three different types of supportive housing options to over 80 households every year.
- We actively collaborate with our community and agencies across sectors in our region to ensure we are meeting the current and emerging needs of individuals experiencing homelessness.
You can also mail a check or cash to our office to donate. Please address your envelope as follows:
7hills Homeless Center
828 S Seven Hills Ct
Fayetteville, AR 72701
Thank you for helping us foster hope, opportunity, and stability for people experiencing homelessness in Northwest Arkansas!