Everyone deserves a place to call home.
There are 271 people experiencing homelessness in NWA, and 32 people at risk of becoming homeless.
- People who have been homeless for more than one year
- People who have some form of income
- People who have served in the U.S. Military
- People who report difficulties with housing due to mental or physical health issues
- People who have one or more children
To develop and implement collaborative, local solutions that foster hope, opportunity, and stability for people experiencing homelessness.
Serving all of Northwest Arkansas, our programs are designed and evaluated to meet the changing and unique characteristics of the homeless and housing insecure in our community. 7hills provides basic needs, housing, and support services in an effort to create a continuum of services and housing programs that will allow us to assist everyone experiencing homelessness, no matter their individual challenges and life circumstances. To learn more about our two programs, click the images below.